Saturday 22 September 2012


She's Gone

It seems my love has gone away,
She’s gone, she’s gone and gone away,
My love has gone away,
Perhaps she wants a brighter day,
A quieter day,
A lighter day,
A nicer day,
Well, she’s gone and gone away,
She’s gone and spoiled my day.

I guess my soul has taken its toll,
But at least I tried,
I tried, I tried,
I cried “I tried”,
But not too hard,
If it’d been my gun that’d taken its toll,
She’d be left with a great big hole,
A great big hole,  a great big hole,
She’d be left in a peaceful hole.

I don’t think my horn had drove her away,
She’d tell me play and play,
I played and played,
I played and played, whilst she layed,
I played and played,
Maybe my interest faded away,
I still played and played,
I played and played,
I played and played…

No comments:

Post a Comment