Saturday 22 September 2012

 
King Of The Sea

Looks like rain, it’s not too wet,
Feels more like, a wash instead,
Feels more like… it washed right through my head,
Washed right through my head,
My paths a trap, a slippery trap,
Might just slide along, skim not stack,
Looks like rain, I’ve seen worse,
Saw a floatin’ lake, fall of its perch,
The fish came with it, weeds got stuck between my teeth,
The river ran straight up, in upside town,
Drops ran straight up, can’t hold them down,
That water went straight up, while the clouds sat on the ground,
Your clothes won’t make it, get skin out,     
Clothes can’t shield you, or rebound the showers,
Tight pink leather suit, rebounds the showers,
Here comes more rain, on the breeze,
Rests before, it hits the streets,
Drip on me? You cheeky tree,
Try that again, and I’ll take your leaves,
Try and test me, I’ll strip you of your leaves,
Did I mention my position? Mighty King of the Sea!
Come on taste my trident, let Poseidon lick you clean,
My damp heart beats, the rhythm of rain,
My damp heart beats, like machine gun rounds,
I take my power, feed the green,
Taste my power, mighty King of the Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment